Hello, lovely people!
In my December favorites (which you can read here), I commented on my love affair with quilted puffer vests (I own 7!). I’ve been wearing them for quite some time now, and always find the best inspiration for new outfits from Pinterest (follow me)! What better way to kick off the middle of winter than showing you all some of favorite outfits featuring vests!
1. This photo features an adorable buffalo-check vest that offers a nice amount of casualty to the outfit, while still looking put together. It’s perfectly simple for fall and winter, especially with its cool tones. Plus, who doesn’t love a girl supporting her favorite baseball team!
2. Although I’m still on the hunt for a vest like this one, the amount of outfits that can be created are endless! It doesn’t seem like it’d make you too hot (regardless of its lack of sleeves haha), but it does show potential to keep you warm! I love the way it’s paired with the striped dress, neutral riding boots, and red pop of color to make the outfit perfect for cool, autumn months.
3. If there is one thing in this world I appreciate, it’s a person knows how to properly mix prints! Plaid and polka dots are a slippery slope and, if combined incorrectly, could lead to an outfit disaster! This picture shows them paired perfectly, and I’m forever in envy of the beauty of this polka dot vest!
4. In early spring, this outfit would be perfect! Again, there is a mix a prints, but it’s much more subtle than in the previous picture while being done equally as well. The herringbone vest is a staple in any fall wardrobe and pairs well with so many outfit combinations. I’m in love with the vibrant pink scarf, leopard flats, and peek-a-boo of stripes on the cuffed sleeves!
5. Even in warmer months, these versatile clothing pieces work perfectly! The skater skirt has always been a favorite of mine and pairing it with a classic gingham print button down and cream colored vest make it even better!
Vests are amazing and look great on everyone during every time of the year! Do you own any vests? What are your favorite ways to style them? Let me know in the comments!